Thursday, November 27, 2008

dad joke alert!!

i think i wanna start something here.. a column for dad jokes
i think they are just so FUNNY.. dat i should keep it in my blog..so that i can spread the laughter..
cmon i know ur dad does it too..tibe2 he will come up with his lame ass joke.. n u will laugh because of how lame it is.... but then again sometimes it can be funny... . i hope u guys will also post the jokes ur dad makes....
ok let me start off
we were at the table for lunch today..now my fam mmg jarang giler mkn kat table..usually we animals will sit wherever.. on the couch.. on the floor..on mum(wait dat sounds wrong).. as long dok dpn tv..
so somehow this time my dad forced me and my adek 2 sit with him at the table.."2 have some quality family time"..ok so join larr..this is our conversation..

kaiser: daddy.. u know shaza is going to form 4 next year..u know wat dat means.

shaza: shit man..y u have 2 bring dat up now

daddy: idiot, im eating!!

shaza: sorry.

k: ok so my point is.. wat is shaza going to do? wat stream? he is not interested in biology..

s: well, i wanna

(daddy interupts shaza)

at this point i was about 2 put a tasty udang into my mouth when..

d :hah!! this fella.. i know wat hes going to do....he is going 2 be banging balls!!

then there was a moment of pause....i put the udang down..eyes wide open ..mulot ternganga

n then secara serentak...

kaiser & shaza: DADDY! WAT THE HELL!!

mummy(in the kitchen): BABY!! WAT THE FUCK!!

maryane: euwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!daddy!!

daddy: yah he plays football only every evening..so banging balls larr..dats wat i meant


n then me and shaza left the table n sat in front of the tv..didnt say anything further...leaving my dad all alone at da table..

so much for quality family time!!

1 comment:

DianeArshad said...

how you been kaiser?come join us next thursday weyh.nabil pon ade.

btw ur dad's crazy.haha.