Sunday, November 30, 2008

no more blogging!!

guys!!
what am i gonna do!!! i cant blog anymore!!
shit... fuck!!!
well heres y..some punk ass, low life , cocksucking bastard broke into my house!
yes my house got robbed! and obviously they stole my laptop!
fuck!!! i dont know how they managed 2 break in...fuckin bastards!!

thank god no one got hurt...because everybody was asleep..so thats the biggest relief for me!

but still..fuck... my laptop!!! all my important files...all the family pictures..my songs.. my late friends F1 project work, all of it was kept in my laptop! and thats the only laptop at home!

well now im at my friends place.. using his pc..in fact i was at my friends house when my house was robbed yesterday.. n imagine if i was at home ..i would have deffinitely been awake using the internet at that time..which was bout 3 am..so yeah that means the fuckin robbers would have tried 2 hurt me or something...or worse..
so watever it is..alhamdulillah my family is ok..especially my younger sister n brother..god knows wat those bastards could have done..

its been a hard week people..i lost my friend, n now this!
dugaan..terima je larr..r8 guys..
ok so i wont be blogging frequently after this..unless i go to a cc or something(which i doubt i will do..byk rempit kat cc tempat aku)..n of course no chatting!!owh god!!wat am i gonna do..
so dats it guys..bye..gosh im gonna miss u..ill call u or something ok..hopefully i will get a new laptop soon...bye

No comments: